Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Currently Wearing | #166

This was such a nail fail for me, I cant tell you how bad this looked. I know I am so hard on myself when it comes to nail art.
The polish I used was Reiss Bronze, this is actually has no name. It is a beautiful polish and it was a one coater. I was so impressed by how this was. I have never heard of the brand before, I got this set from Boots and it came with four other polishes. Okay lets talk about why this look was so bad. The earth turned out to be more green than the blue that I originally wanted to. Then I have a passport which didn't go right because it is basically hanging of the edge of my najil. Then I had a suitcase, yeah that looked awful too. But then the airplane looked great ha-ha. So that is my nail fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment