Pages

Sunday 13 August 2017

Wishlist #180

Here is wishlist time again, I won't be doing pictures again. The funny thing is I have a wishlist every week and I don't even update my own wishlists. I really don't know why.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Peach Icing - £4.99
2. Models Own - Mint Icing - £4.99
3. Models Own - Lilac Icing - £4.99
4. Models Own - Nude Icing - £4.99
5. Models Own - Indigo - £4.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Peach Icing - Now I am sure peach isn't a colour you usually see in a nail polish. I am struggling to think of any peach shades. I wonder if this would be a mannequin hand look, I really like the look of this. I am still not sure if this would look well on me.

2. Models Own - Mint Icing - I already own this and yes of course I haven't worn it. You all know I love a mint shade so this isn't a surprise that I have this one.

3. Models Own - Lilac Icing - This isn't really a lilac shade. It is actually a purple colour. But I don't mind the colour difference. I am sure this would look stunning on the toes as well, I am not really a toe polish kind of wearer haha. But this is stunning, I bet this has been reduced. I am not sure if these polishes are still available.

4. Models Own - Nude Icing - I am not sure if this polish would work with my skin tone, but this looks good. I think this may be the perfect polish for work, this would be stunning maybe with some lace stamping over the top of it.

5. Models Own - Indigo - This is from the chrome collection, I really like the look of this. I do have a lot of there chrome polishes. But I haven't used them yet, this is a deep blue. I can't really tell you what the real difference is between indigo and blue is. But I know this is a deeper blue shade, but I am a huge fan of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment