Pages

Saturday 5 August 2017

TAG | One And Only

This is a TAG which has been going aroud on youtube. I decided I would pick out my 'one and only' polishes. This is basically polishes that you only have one of from a brand. I am just mentioning I have actually only worn 5 of these polishes oops. I am splitting this up into mainstream and indies.


Mainstream
I have Illamasqua Venous which I got in a giveaway, this is just a straight up teal crème. I cannot wait to get this on my nails. Boutique Bolt Out Of The Blue, I have only just recently wore this and it is very pretty and I have to say I didn't expect much f it as it was from the supermarket. But I was very impressed. SpaRitual Blend is what I currently have on my nails, as I am so behind with my blogposts you might see this one day (sorry). Lottie London Hipster is absolutely beautiful, I wore this earlier in the year and I now need more. Leighton Denny Blue Breeze, this is such a stunning polish and I am so happy I picked it up in TkMaxx. I have L'Oreal Independence Day, this is a dotty polish and I am waiting to wear this for 4th of July. Miss Beauty Mermaid is a stunning turquoise green polish. H&M Blue My Mind, I have worn this on only one nail and really wasn't keen on it. I really need to get the newer bottles. CND Vinylux Wisteria Haze, I got this in a nailbox, it is very pretty lilac and really can't wait to wear it. Morgan Taylor Best Ball Gown Ever, I have never seen a polish this pretty before. It has so many colours running through it and I will be wearing this soon. Formula X Rush, I found this in TkMaxx and this is from America. It is like a burnt rusty shade.

Indie
I have Superchic Lacquer Awkward Turtle, which has turned a completely different colour. I have shaken it and yet it hasn't changed back which is so annoying. Cirque Colours Halycon, this is a beautiful rose gold pink colour. I have Celestial Kastamiro Damior, this is really nice deep green. This just needs to be worn soon because I love the look of it. I have Cupcake Polish Berry Good Looking, this is such a talked about polish so I just needed it. AEngland Saint George, I am not sure if this is classed as an indie brand. But it is a beautiful green. I have Delush Polish Papa Was A Rolling Scone, this is a gorgeous lilac crelly with circle glitters running through it. Chaos & Crocodiles On My Own, is a gorgeous brown holographic and I am in love with this. Colors By Llarowe Siren's Song, this is such a unique polish. I have never seen a polish like this before, it is absolutely gorgeous. The last polish is iScream Nails Grasshopper Pie. I am in love wit the bottles they're so cute.

2 comments:

  1. I need to do this tag on my blog! Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh what's your blog? I would love to read it. Thank you xxx

      Delete