Pages

Sunday 20 August 2017

Wishlist #181

It is wishlist time again.  

Products Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Blue - £5.00
2. Models Own - Pink - £5.00
3. Models Own - Green - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Blue - This is from the chrome collection. I already own this one, it is very pretty. I loved seeing the swatches of the chrome collection. I know this collection got quite hit and miss reviews. But this is perfect for the winter because I would imagine this would look nice with some stamping over the top of it.

2. Models Own - Pink - I actually don't have this one. This is a strange looking pink shade, it is more like a paler version of a lilac. I am not sure that it looks anything like a pink, but I do like this one. I am not sure if this colour is for everybody.

3. Models Own - Green - I also own this ha-ha. You know I do love a green polish, so this one was always going to be used. This is great and I can't wait to wear this. I am not sure what I would be using it for maybe if I get some vinyl's that would be cool. I am sure I will have lots of ideas when it comes to this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment