Pages

Sunday 6 August 2017

Wishlist #179

I hope you are all having a fantastic week! Can you believe we are now in August, this is insane. It is going way too fast and it is slightly strange. But I have another wishlist for you guys!

Products Mentioned:

1. Bourjois - Vert Chlorophylle - ?
2. Seventeen - Bright Orange - £1.99
3. Seventeen - Purple Shimmer - £1.99
4. Models Own - Pink Icing - £4.99

Why Do I Want These Products?
1. Bourjois - Vert Chlorophylle - Now this is such a long name, I was so confused when I searched for it I had no idea if I could even find it. But this is a stunning green, again I think I said in last week's wishlist. Bourjois aren't really a brand I look at much, I find it quite expensive and they don't have that much nail polish.

2. Seventeen - Bright Orange - I already own this, I am not sure if it the same for everyone in their local boots. But in mine we have a complete separate stand just with these nail polishes on. I have to admit they don't get filled up as much and it seems to get neglected quite a fair bit. But I fancied another orange just because I don't have that many. When I swatched this on my nail wheel it was quite watery, so hopefully it may thicker up in time.

3. Seventeen - Purple Shimmer - Just picture a bar of dairy milk, the beautiful purple packaging. That is exactly what you have in the nail polish bottle. I absolutely love it, I haven't used it yet. It does have a fair bit of shimmer.

4. Models Own - Pink Icing - This was a collection that come out last year time I believe, They come in this really nice matte bottle, off the top of my head I cant remember if it was a matte polish. I will have to have a look at my models own swatch wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment