Pages

Thursday 17 August 2017

Haul | Very Late Kiko Haul

This post has been sitting in my drafts for months, I fully apologise. I am ready to post oops.
So Kiko polishes were £1 in this range and I kind of went crazy, oops. I absolutely have no shame at all. I will get round to wearing some this year hopefully.
 
Well this is a bit over the top but at £1.00 each it doesn't matter really. I also got 10% because it was my first order from the kiko website. I am sure the offer isn't on anymore, but I am sure it will come back as it usually does. Also you can't get these polishes in the shops much, as they changed the nail line.
 
These are the ones which I picked out of the bunch and decided they were my favourite, because this post is so late I literally cannot remember any of the names or numbers. This post is such a fail sorry. If you didn't know Kiko only have numbers on the back of their polishes and the names are always on the website. I have really enjoyed all of the kiko polishes I have used in the past. I just wish I could remember the names of these polishes so I could do a post on them. Actually I will do a separate post on the polishes in the above photo all about my favourites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment