Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

Wishlist #140

Its nail wishlist time. I hope everyone is having a lazy weekend, I start back at work tomorrow after 7 weeks off. I am not looking forward to it in the slightest, dreading it actually. But anyway lets talk nail polish.
                                        

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Usual Suspects - £6.00
2. Topshop - Genius - £6.00
3. Topshop - Bees Knees - £5.00
4. Tanya Burr - New York Night - £4.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Usual Suspects - This is such a unique polish, I have never seen a polish like this before. It is just so pretty. It is a purple/green shade which is a complete mixture of colours. I really just don't get why it is so beautiful.

2. Topshop - Genius - This is a bright coral shade. I have no idea why I cant find a picture of the polish anywhere. It is a stunning polish, don't think you can get this anymore.
 
3. Topshop - Bees Knees - This is a really pretty pastel yellow. This would actually be perfect for Easter. I would absolutely love this and I think the name of it is really cute. I am not sure again if they sell this as Topshop got rid of loads of polish. They don't bring out as many as they used too.
 
4. Tanya Burr - New York Night - I have this nail polish. I am yet to use this, in the picture it looks really black. But it is actually purple, this would be great for the autumn that is coming up. Autumn is my favourite season for nail polish.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh loving this wishlist. Hope your first day back wasn't too bad. I'm also back at work today, it's going to be a miserable 7 weeks, however times passes & there are some nice things about teaching.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I am only a cleaner at a school. I used to be a teaching assistant. I miss it xx

      Delete