Pages

Sunday 11 September 2016

Wishlist #141

It is ciate wishlist time. I really like Ciate, I have a lot of their minis. Usually I hate minis but ciate ones are perfect. I haven't got many full sized, but that may have to change.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Ciate - Apple & Custard - £9.00
2. Ciate - Antique Brooch - £9.00
3. Ciate - Brocade Parade - £9.00
4. Ciate - Chinchilla - £9.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Ciate - Apple & Custard - This polish is so unique to anthing that I have in my collection. This is such a beautiful jade green instead of your usual mint green. This is so perfect, I also love the name and I think that this is super cute as well.

2. Ciate - Antique Brooch - This is so unique also. I have never seen anthing like this before, its a gold. If you look closely at swatches you can see some pinky/gold pieces of glitters. This is something I have never seen before, this would be great if you sponged it on. But it will be something really different to a nail art.

3. Ciate - Brocade Parade - This is a glitter base. It seems as if it is a black and white dots nail polish. I actually have a few of these which are pretty cool. I actually really like this and I wish there was a time where I would be able to wear this.


4. Ciate - Chinchilla - This is a dusky blue, I really feel this would be pretty for the autumn/winter months. I really love it. I need to go and get this because it is so pretty. I think this would be great over a glitter maybe something like China Glaze Fairy Dust. I love it and also the name of this is really cute.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of Ciate polishes but these Colours look lovely.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Apple & Custard at a TK Maxx a couple months ago, you might want to check around and see if you can find a bottle :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh really! I need to go and have a look at it. Thank you xx

      Delete