Pages

Sunday 25 September 2016

Wishlist #143

It is wishlist time, I actually have a huge variety of polishes in this wishlist today. Now that is pretty unusual.
                                             

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Technic - Star Ship - 99p
2. Technic - Ice Cream Ella - 99p
3. Ciate - Wrap Star - ?
4. Models Own - Bubblegum - £4.99
5. BarryM - VIP - £3.99
6. Topshop - Pink Is The Colour - £5.00

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Technic - Star Ship - This is such an amazing glitter, I am pretty sure that I saw this when I picked up load of my other technic polishes. This is a shredded glitter, it is so pretty. This would be great over a beautiful baby pink.
 
2. Technic - Ice Cream Ella - I own this nail polish. I haven't worn this yet, this would be beautiful again over a pink. I would really love to try and wear this soon. I have so many ideas for all of these nail designs.

3. Ciate - Wrap Star - I also have this too, I have no idea how much it was though. This was in a chrustmas tree decoration This is something that is so good for presents. I really cant wait to use this either. This is also shredded purple glitter. This needs to be worn so so soon.

4. Models Own - Bubblegum - Guess what! I also have this ha-ha. This is fro, the ice neon collection, this would be perfect for the summer. I do love a pink nail polish and neon is what summer is all about.

5. BarryM - VIP - I funnily enough don't own this one. I feel like I missed out on a right beauty. This is so pretty, I absolutely love the blue glitter. Blue in glitters isn't something you see very often which is really strange because blue is so pretty.

6. Topshop - Pink Is The Colour - This is a really pretty baby pink. For some reason I just couldn't find the picture anywhere. But it is a really creamy looking colour. I really love pink nail polish even though I don't wear enough of it. But once again I have so many ideas that need to planned and put on my nails.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment