Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Season Picks | Autumn 2016

Today is the first day of Autumn, I feel autumn is one of my favourite time of years. It may be just because of all the beautiful nail polishes around at this time of year. This will be my new series I think this will be done for every season.
The first polish I am starting with Rimmel Hottie Choccie, this is a beautiful brown with a hint of orange running through it. Then I have BarryM Orchid, I feel deep purples or even a purple is great for the autumn time. I have my first A England Saint George, I cannot wait to wear this. I am actually really excited to wear this at the end of the year maybe. I have got Technic Morello, which is a absolutely stunning deep plum purple. I have to admit I don't have many of these colours. I think the next polish which is OPI Its A Piazza Cake is my favourite autumn nail polish. I cannot wait to get this on my nails soon. I am not sure its the greatest of autumn shades, but I really like Essie Parka Perfect. This is so pretty and a delicate grey shade. I have Models Own Teal next, this is such an amazing colour. I am not sure why I haven't worn this one yet. But it is a gorgeous autumnal polish that may lead into the winter months. The next polish is one of my favourites I love it. Its China Glaze Cabin Fever, this polish reminds me so much of the changing of leaves. It is so amazing, I suggest you all go and pick this up. I have Models Own Ebony Green, this may be a stainer and I can just tell that this is going to be much of a gelly formula then the rest of the HyperGel.The last polish I have is OPI "Liv" In the Gray which is from their brand new Washington collection. I love grey polishes and this will be on my nails very very soon trust me haha!

I hope you enjoyed that post, let me know what autumn polishes you like or are getting into. I'd love to know and maybe I could pick them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment