Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Currently Wearing | #101

Here is another currently wearing, lets see what the polish I have been using on my nails.
I have Essie Bikini So Teeny, why oh why has it taken me so long to wear this. It has been so long since I bought this, possibly last year actually. This is such a beautiful nail polish. It is such a shame that you don't get much of the silver shimmer running through it actually on your nail which really annoys me because I want to have it on my nails. I really am impressed, I know sometimes Essie hasn't got the greatest of formulas, but oh I love this one.

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour and haven't worn it in ages. I love seeing your posts because it makes me realise I have so many gorgeous colours I have that I'm neglecting.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy I finally got round to wearing it. Aww thank you so much, I'm the same with your posts. Your blog is my absolute favourite nail blog, xx

      Delete