Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Currently Wearing | #99

This is one of my favourite nail arts that I have done this year and the year isn't even over. But lets look at my cute little sloth nails.
I was inspired by the incredible Hannah_nails_it on instagram, I'd suggest you go and have a look because her nail art is so good. I chose to do this nails because it was Father's Day when I decided I would recreate her look, my dad is obsessed with sloths. I can totally see why they are cute little things. I used Rimmel Caramel Cupcake as the base colour, this is a lovely colour yes it is quite simple. But I really enjoyed using this, just not sure if it suits my skin tone though. It only took two coats to make it fully opaque. For the glitter I used Ciate Sloaney, Sweetie this is a shredded glitter and I absolutely love this. Onto the sloth, I had to be really steady to create this because this little sloth was a tricky one. I used LA Colors French White, BarryM Mustard, Kiko Meadow Green, 2True Black and finally I used a brown, it may be from Sally Hansen. But I cannot remember it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment