Pages

Sunday 18 September 2016

Wishlist #142

This is a good wishlist, lets see what polishes I have here for you all. I hope you have a good week ahead!
                                     
Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Peel Off Base Coat - £2.99
2. Rimmel - Disco Diva - £3.99
3. Rimmel - Midnight Mistletoe - £3.99
4. Rimmel - Bedazzle - £3.99
5. Rimmel - Pop Art - £3.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Peel Off Base Coat - I may have to pick this up just because I really like using a peel off base. I already have this one so I might pick up another one just when I have finished the other one.

2. Rimmel - Disco Diva - I am not internally sure about this glitter, I may have put the wrong one of the picture because it looks like one I already have in my collection. But this is a really pretty shade and I feel this would be beautiful over a white or a nude nail polish.
 
3. Rimmel - Midnight Mistletoe - Okay who doesn't love Christmas so a Christmas nail polish needs to be mine. I absolutely love this and I need this so much it is incredible. I think Rimmel do some great nail polishes especially the glitters.
 
4. Rimmel - Be Dazzle - This is in a blue base, it has got a lot of glitters in it. This would be incredible over matte nail polish I think. I really need to go and grab this because it is super pretty.
 
5. Rimmel - Pop Art - This is from the Rita Ora collection, this is a bottle full of multi coloured matte glitters. This would be incredible over a really pretty nude. I just feel this is really pretty. I have to be honest you don't really see this very often. But it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment