Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Currently Wearing | #104

This is a special nail art edition. It was an honour to be able to recreate someone's nail art.
 
I actually recreated Ane_li's nail art, she was such a talent in the nail art community. She was incredible and sadly passed away last month. A lot of us on instagram decided we would recreate one of her many amazing nail arts, I decided I would do this one. I used Essie Haute In The Heat, this is a beautiful bright pink nail polish. I have to say I'm not so great on my nail art designs, but this one went pretty well. The hearts on the other fingers are basically the hearts flying away.  The one disappoint on this polish is that its not so great, it chipped after less than 24 hours. Essie is a hit and miss nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment