Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Top 10 | Nail Polishes of 2014

I have done the top 10 of my nail polishes of 2014, this was so hard to choose my nail polishes that I have been loving this year. But I have chosen the 10 that I have enjoyed and this is in no particular order either.
 
Tanya Burr - Penguin Chic
This is such a beautiful nail polish and I am sure that we all know who Tanya Burr is and this is such a beautiful polish. I love the names that she picked and I just love brown nail polishes. Its such a lovely shade and I can't wait to pair this up with a pretty glitter or something.
 
  
Models Own - Magpie
This has been one of my most favourite nail polishes this year, just because it looks like an Easter egg or even a mini egg which I just love mini eggs because they are the best. I just love the green shade and it is one pretty colour. I think this is the best polish that Models Own had bought out this year.

BeautyUK - Urban Jungle
This is a polish I have been loving this year and I am glad that I bought this purely because its one of the prettiest colours. I also feel that Beauty UK is a brand that's quite forgotten about. But it has some amazing colours and I would recommend them to anyone.

BarryM - Dusky Mauve
I'm not usually one for normal BarryM range because I was very slow in getting them. But I just really love this polish and I need to get a lot of the original range. This is such a gorgeous shade, its like a dark purple. Its so pretty and I love it.

NYC - Lavender Blossom
The main reason I put this in the top 10 because of the colour. Its such a gorgeous polish, I love NYC nail polishes and its one of those stand out colours. Its such a gorgeous polish because it goes on so evenly as well.
NYC - Magic Earth
Another NYC nail polish, this has been one of my favourite brands of the years as well. I love this and I remember seeing it a year back being swatched by - missbudgetbeauty and I knew from then on that I had to go and get this. I love it so much!

Models Own - Ibiza Mix
This was a polish that everyone was talking about many years ago, but once again I was late to jump on this bandwagon. But anyway I got it and I am glad that I did because its a really cool glitter. I just love this and it looks really good with a nude nail polish.

Champney's - Wisteria
This is such a different shade to what i would usually wear. But when I put it on I knew this was the perfect shade for me. Its so hard to describe what colour this is just because I am really bad when it comes to describing colour names.

BarryM - Guava
This is one of the coolest greens that I have in my collection oh and believe me I have a lot of green nail polishes. This is such a cool polish and I have to admit that BarryM have done very good thing with there nail polishes this year.

Essie - Angora Cardi
This has been such a good polish, so good that I have used it twice this year actually. Sadly this is the only Essie nail polish that I own. I need more Essie polishes I reckon, this is a gorgeous colour and I think that this may be worn a lot this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment