Pages

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Polishes Of 2014 | Part 1

I have decided that I will post about the polishes in 2014 I bought or I received. This may take longer than I expected just because I have over 150 polishes to talk about. So I hope you enjoy this post and many more to come with it. I have also decided I will give a brief little talk about each polish.
 
NYC - Park Ave - This is such a gorgeous colour and I love this brown shade.
Maybelline - Nude Rose - This is such a good colour in the bottle but on the nails - no its not nice.
Models Own - Disco Inferno - Gorgeous and perfect glitter for Autumn
Models Own - Apple Pie - Scented nail polish and its a gorgeous shade and smells amazing
Models Own - Blue Glint - I really love this bright shade and I love the hyper gel polishes.
Models Own - Rocket - Another pretty glitter from the firework collection.
 
Models Own - Pukka Purple - I love this polish and its neon as well my favourites.
Sinful Colours - Frenzy - This is a really funny glitter and it is so good.
NYC - Midtown Mink - This is such a good colour in the bottle but on the nails not very good.
Revlon - Popular - This is another beautiful sparkly shade and everyone needs to try this.
OPI - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - Gorgeous shade with a real pretty gold streak of shimmer in.
ELF - Rosy Raisin - This is a beautiful bright pink shade.
Nicole By OPI - She's Lily Something - This has hearts running through it - beautiful.
AVON - Turquoise Pop - I just love mint nail polishes they are perfect and the best for me.
Hello Kitty - Pink - This is such a gorgeous colour and I love the bottle
Hello Kitty - Lilac - Another really pretty colour and I love this
Hello Kitty - Purple Glitter - This is a gorgeous glitter and its perfect
Collection - Milkshake - This is a really pretty nude its one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment