Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #59

It is nail polish wishlist time again, this is only a small wishlist actually. But don't be too disappointed.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Graffiti - Pistachio - £2.99
2. Graffiti - Tuscany - £2.99
3. BarryM - Kiwi - £3.99
4. Essie - Ole Caliente - £7.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Graffiti - Pistachio - I cant even remember where I saw this brand from because I have actually never seen this brand. I just cant think about this brand. I just love this shade because I have a lot of colours like this but I just love it!

2. Graffiti - Tuscany - I just love orange shades and this is another one from graffiti, I really love having orange nails because that just makes me feel like summer which is perfect and summer really is the best. This is a gorgeous one and I may need to find out where you can get this from.
 
3. BarryM - Kiwi - I need this nail polish right now. OMG! I need this its so beautiful colour. I just love this and BarryM have done some amazing shades when it comes to the gelly hi-shine range, I just love them and I can't believe that I haven't bought this yet because I just love green nail polishes and they are amazing.
 
4. Essie - Ole Caliente - This is one of the most gorgeous shade and I just love Essie nail polishes the only problem with this is that I cant really justify the prices of the nail polishes. I just love them so I think I need to see if I can find any cheap ones or something. I really love this nail polish its beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment