Pages

Saturday 24 January 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #60

Its nail polish wishlist time again, lets see what I have got in the wishlist this week.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Graffiti - Fairy Wings - £1.99
2. BarryM - Olive - £3.99
3. BarryM - Damson - £3.99
4. BarryM - Coconut - £3.99
5. BarryM - Almond - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Graffiti - Fairy Wings - This is such a beautiful pink nail polish and I just love this polish. It is one beautiful shade and its really strange if you think about it. It is so pretty though and I really like this polish. But I still don't know where I can get this polish from.
 
2. BarryM - Olive - This is such a gorgeous nail polish and I already have this polish. I am just very sneaky with this one. I love this shade and its just a beautiful colour. I absolutely love this shade its one of them nude shades and probably different to what I would usually use.
 
3. BarryM - Damson - Why on earth have I not seen this colour when being in Superdrug?! I love this nail polish it is absolutely beautiful. I really need to get this just because I love gelly hi-shine. This is just beautiful and I need to get this in my life.
 
4. BarryM - Coconut - This nail polish is gorgeous and I love this white shade. I feel that this would look beautiful in the summer because I may have a tan and my arms can be on show. I just really love it and its so beautiful. I really love it and the name is so sweet as well.
 
5. BarryM - Almond - This is such a cute nude shade and I really love it! This is now a gorgeous shade. I just love it and I probably don't need to have another shade like this because this is something that I would just need.

No comments:

Post a Comment