Pages

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Review | PS Love Your Nails - Nail Polish Twist Pot

I am probably new to this whole twist pot thing, you know what I don't know why I was so slow on this. I just love this and I am so glad I bought this.

I know that there are other brands that have done this. So when I saw it in Primark I felt that I needed to get it. Also it was only £1 which is a bargain that I needed to get. I love this its just a sponge and you put your nails in. I needed to use this one day because I had glitter on and you know what it got every last inch of it off. Just to add I had base coat, colour and then a coat of glitter. I really enjoyed using this and what that amazed me is how soaked the sponge was actually inside was. It is something I will repurchase but I don't think this will run out very quickly. So I am very pleased about this and I am willing to try other brands maybe if they were so cheap.
 
Have you tried this?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment