Pages

Saturday 3 January 2015

A Nail Polish Wishlist #57

Its the first wishlist for 2015, I hope you enjoy this one and I also hope you have an amazing 2015 as well.
 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rinmel - Pillow Talk - £2.99
2. B. - Bang - £4.99
3. KIKO - Blueberry Glitter - £3.90
4. Models Own - Utopia - £4.99
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Rimmel - Pillow Talk - I am a sucker for rimmel nail polishes as well as having Rita Ora nail polishes. This is a really pretty shade and I just love blue shades. I probably have more blue nail polishes then I probably need. But this is beautiful.
 
2. B. - Bang - This is such a pretty shade, how would you even describe this nail polish. But I really like this shade. Its so pretty and I really like it. It looks like something you would wear on with some glitter. I really find this nail polish so pretty and I need to get this one.
 
3. KIKO - Blueberry Glitter - I love KIKO nail polishes. I find them really pretty and I just love glitter nail polishes.  Sadly there isn't a picture of this nail polish that I couldn't find it. I really think KIKO may be a new favourite brand of mine and I just want to get loads more.
 
4. Models Own - Utopia - I have seen so many of my favourite bloggers talk about this nail polish. I really like it and it is such an offish white shade. I really love this one and I am sure you all know that Models Own is one of my favourite nail polish brands. I am not sure that if this I still sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment