Pages

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Nail Polish Wednesday | #48

These nail polish Wednesday seems to be coming around just so quickly, this is one of my favourites post to be honest I do love posting them just because when you have a big collection you seem to forget what polishes you actually have. But yeah lets see what polish it is today.
 
Primark - OPIA Red
I haven't actually worn this nail polish, I don't actually like the colour red to be honest. This is probably because I support Tottenham so I like the often blue colour ha-ha. I am using this just for my nail art which I think are perfect. I have really enjoyed using this one to be honest. The brush seems a bit strange as I feel its half broken as it has one side longer than the other. But it is a really smooth shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment