Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Polishes Of 2014 | Part 2

So this is the second party of my polishes bought in 2014, I hope you enjoy this one. I have got a lot of polishes so I just hope you enjoy them all.
 
 BarryM - Burgundy Crush - A beautiful matte red shade
Maybelline - Coral Craze - Such a pretty colour, I may be wrong about what its called
Miss Sporty - Ferris Wheel - An amazing bright green shade which is perfect
Seventeen - Copper - A gorgeous gold/copper shade its perfect
Rimmel - Rose Libertine - A beautiful pink shade and I love this polish
MUA - Amaretto Crush - Perfect shade and its one of my favourites
 Models Own - Dove - This is a beautiful pink shade and its amazing
Models Own - Magpie - One of my absolute favourite nail polishes in my whole collection
Models Own - Blizzard - A silver glitter with some big chunks
Models Own - Grace Green - Another perfect green shade which is my favourite one
Models Own - Ibiza Mix - Such a beautiful coloured glitter
Models Own - Lilac Sheen - This is such a gorgeous lilac and I love the hypergel polishes
BarryM - Huckleberry - This is such a beautiful colour.
Rimmel - Let's Get Nude - The perfect nude nail polish which is good in your collection
2True - Shade 13 - A pretty grey toned polish
Tanya Burr - Penguin Chic - Such a gorgeous nail polish and one of my favourites
AVON - Enchanted Sirens - Really good mint shade with glitter
Rimmel - Fizzy Applelicious - Such a gorgeous textured nail polish
 

No comments:

Post a Comment