Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Top 10 | Nail Polishes

Here is my top 10 of my nail polishes, I know with a huge collection as I love my nail polish I have just chose 10 polishes. I am sure there will be lots more of these soon.

Technic - Carnival - This is a multi-coloured glitter, I just love all of these multi coloured glitters. I fell this doesn't get enough love as it should on my blog. But it will do soon.

AVON - Turquoise Pop - I love mint/green shades. I love AVON nail polishes so this one was defiantly going to be in my top 10. I think this is gorgeous.

Topshop - Geography Teacher - This is a really boring shade, but I can't help but just love this. Its such an amazing shade I suppose its just like my natural shade. I love Topshop nail polishes

Essie - Angora Cardi - I love this shade so much, it is gorgeous muted pink shade. I am sure I have a million colours like this but I really love Essie nail polishes, I know they aren't the cheapest but they are always good to treat yourself.

BarryM - Key Lime - This colour is the most amazing colour ever to exist! I cant get enough of this I am just going tell everyone to buy this and you wont be moaning! I didn't ever think I would love this colour.

Models Own - Magpie - I cant even explain how this polish is the best thing in the world. I love it! Also Models Own is a brand which is incredible.


NYC - Pure Air - This isn't a shade I would possibly like. But anyway I like this nail polish and its so pretty I love it now and I am glad I got it.

Champney's - Raspberry - I love pink shades so when I got this in a set for Christmas I thought I would love this. I am very right I do love the shade.

Miss Sporty - Glitter - I love this glitter its just really subtle, its not too in your face. So that's why I love this because I feel sometimes you want to do a bit of glitter but not to over the top.

Natural Collection - Rosehip - I haven't worn this nail polish for ages actually, so I might go and get this out next time and wear it because its always good to see colours you haven't worn in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment