Pages

Sunday 31 August 2014

Haul | Collective Haul

I have got a haul for you, this is a collective haul. Yes I have gone a bit crazy when it comes to nail polish but oh well.
 
Technic - Lagoon - This is a gorgeous blue metallic shade. It is such a beautiful shade and I cant wait to use it.
 
Technic - Monochrome - I love this polish as its black and white together. This looks really pretty and I have seen so many brands have this polish. I cant wait to use it.
 
Technic - Koh Phangan - This is a bright blue shade, I love blue shades at the moment and I feel that is the only polish I don't have enough of in my collection.
 
Poundland - Pink Speckles - I have one already like this from Models Own and I love the colour, this is a lot brighter than the Models Own one actually.
 
BeautyUK - Purple Pizzazz - This is a gorgeous purple shade, this is the new sort of brand from BeautyUK. I cant wait to try this because its a gorgeous bright purple.
 
MUA - Moody Mink - This is like a grey/pink shade. I really like the look of this colour and I kind of wish that this bottle was a lot bigger.
 
NYC - Magic Earth - This is a beautiful green shade. I really like this and this is another nail polish is a type of metallic shade and I don't have any shades like this.
 
NYC - Peach Popsicles - This is a gorgeous peach shade. I just love peach shades and I only have one shade that looks like this. I also love the name of this nail polish.
 
Essence - Green - I'm not sure what this shade is called, I just love green nail polishes, I will be looking to see what this name of the polish is.
 
W7 - Polar Nights - This is like a light mint shade, its a very pretty polish also it has little flecks of gold in. W7 have got a lot of great shades.
 
Models Own - Sardonyx - This is a lovely red nail polish and this is just like a lovely shade with glitter in. I would love to put this on one nail.
 
Models Own - Cornflower Gleam - This nail polish is just gorgeous, I am glad I got this one actually. Its a hypergel polish and I love the colour.
 
Claire's - Fairy Wings - I think I got this just because of the name. I love this polish as its a lovely lilac shade. I am very happy that I got this.
 
Essence - Pink - I wish that I knew what the name of this polish was as well. Its really pretty and it was voted colour of the year.
 
Essence - Circus Confetti - This is a lovely glitter polish, I just love glitter polishes and Essence have got some amazing polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment