Pages

Sunday 3 August 2014

Review | Nail Wheels

After setting up this nail polish blog, I started to read a lot more nail polish blogs. I realised that I have way too many nail polishes. So I decided I would look on eBay or Amazon for some nail wheels.
 
This is just a simple picture of what the packaging looks like - I am quite sure this is a world wide brand which I had got from Amazon.
 
 This is what the nail wheels look like. They are a yellow colour, you can't really see this in the picture. You get 10 nail wheels in the packet as well as having 18 nails on the wheel. I love this and I love painting these so much. This is what I find really relaxing.
 
These are the nail wheels which I have painted, as you can see there are some amazing colours which I have painted. I just think they are so pretty when they are all painted in those amazing colours. I also have some labels on of the brand that I have. This is so amazing when I look at them. Once I have completed all of my brand nail wheels I will post them all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment