Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #38

Its a nail polish wishlist time, I have been buying so many polishes over the last two weeks so I apologise if I am full of hauls.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Revlon - Sparkling - £6.49
2. Models Own - White Light - £5.00
3. Revlon - Moonlit Woods - £6.49
4. OPI - Aphrodite's Pink Nightie - £11.95
5. OPI - My Point Exactly - £11.95
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Revlon - Sparkling - I love glitter nail polishes, I feel that everyone should be a fan of glitter even though they are very tough to get them off. I love this colour its really gorgeous.
 
2. Models Own - White Light - I love the look of white nail polishes, I love it when people post pictures of that white nail look. I love models own nail polishes as well as the hyper gel shades. So I think that this white shade is amazing.
 
3. Revlon - Moonlit Woods - This shade is incredible and to be honest I cant really imagine what this shade would actually would smell like because I ant really imagine it but I am sure its lovely. I do love scented nail polishes I know they are a gimmick.
 
4. OPI - Aphrodite's Pink Nightie - This is a gorgeous shade, I love pink shades and probably have enough of them. But you can never have enough shades of pink. I find this name a little bit funny in honesty.
 
5. OPI - My Point Exactly - Of course I love a nude or a grey shade because they are the best. The name is quite funny because I am sure we have all said my point exactly before. So I like that nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment