Pages

Sunday 10 August 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #37

Its nail polish wishlist 37, I cant believe I have been doing this for so long. Also I realise this is a day late I apologise I came home late from football yesterday (yes football season is back next week!!).

Polishes Mentioned:
1. ELF - Garnet - £2.50
2. Models Own - POW! - £6.00
3. Rimmel - Violet Swizzle - £3.99
4. Revlon - Orange Blossom - £6.49

Why I want these polishes?
1. ELF - Garnet - I love shades like this, I think these shades are gorgeous. Its such a beautiful colour and ELF polishes are always one of my favourite brands. I know they haven't got a lot of colours within the range. But it is good.

2. Models Own - POW! - I love Models Own nail polishes and I really like nail stickers. I just love using them and I already have lots of nail stickers in my huge collection - I think I will show you my nail sticker collection very soon. I don't really wear black nail polishes often.

3. Rimmel - Violet Swizzle - The name of this polish actually sounds like it should be a pack of sweets as well as sounding yummy. I love purple/lilac shades at the moment I think this is such a lovely colour.

4. Revlon - Orange Blossom - I love this colour, I just love orange shades. I have also never tried any of these kind of polishes before. I feel this is gorgeous shade and I know that they smell gorgeous as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment