Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #36

Its wishlist time again, I hope you enjoy this.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Revlon - Bubbly - £6.69
2. Topshop - Venus Flytrap - £5.00
3. Models Own - Bows - £6.00
4. Barry M - Arabian - £3.99
5. No7 - Beanie - £6.00
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Revlon - Bubbly - I love pale pink shades, I cant get enough of this shade. I love the name of this shade as well because it makes me just think of bubble bath. I actually think its really cute.
 
2. Topshop - Venus Flytrap -  I can't get over this colour OMG! This is just amazing. I think this is my favourite green shade. I can't get over how gorgeous that colour is. I sadly don't know if this is even in Topshop anymore so I am quite sad at the fact it may not be. But its a beautiful shade.
 
3. Models On - Bows - Now this is a cute little think, I really like that. Also I love nail polish stickers I think they are cute so that's what I really like about this. Models Own is my favourite brand as well I just cant get enough of this brand it has got to be one of my favourites.
 
4. Barry M - Arabian - I have never seen a nail polish like this before, I really like this one actually. Its just so pretty and its in an odd style. I really love this I just want this in my collection and when I go out next this will be the next polish I buy because I love it and I will be watching swatching.
 
5. No7 - Beanie - This is just your standard brown and I do love my brown polishes. Yes they do sound really boring but I just love them I don't know why. I only have one No7 nail polish and I reall do enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment