Pages

Saturday 23 August 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #39

Its polish wishlist time. Lets see what I wanted this time!
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours - Winterberry - £1.99
2. Sinful Colours - Bali Mist - £1.99
3. Sinful Colours - Gorgeous - £1.99
4. Revlon - Wintermint - £6.49
5. No7 - Daisy Darling - £6.99
 
Why I want these polishes?
1. Sinful Colours - Winterberry - Now this is a gorgeous shade, its just an amazing purple or a deep shade. I really like this and its defiantly a winter shade to wear. I don't know where you can get sinful colours anymore because they don't sell in boots.
 
2. Sinful Colours - Bali Mist - This is one of the strangest shades I have ever seen in my whole nail polish collections. It looks really good polish and I really like it. It has got to be one of the most amazing colours I have ever ever seen.
 
3. Sinful Colours - Gorgeous - This is such an amazing shade just like the previous one. I really like it so much. Its a really cool metallic shade in a lovely blue shade. I don't think I ever seen a polish which looks like that before.
 
4. Revlon - Wintermint - This is a really amazing colour which I see quite a lot of swatches of this shade. I just love this shade its gorgeous and I bet it smells amazing as well like mint in a toothpaste or something like that ha-ha.
 
5. No7 - Daisy Darling - I love glitter nail polishes as I am sure you are aware of right now as I talk about glitter nail polishes quite a lot, I think its a gorgeous one. I have only tried one No7 nail polish before and it was very good so lets hope the glitter ones are.

No comments:

Post a Comment