Pages

Saturday 30 August 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #40

Its my nail polish wishlist once again. I hope you enjoy this one and lets see what nail polish I have in this one.
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Crack Your Code - £5.00
2. Orly - Star Spangled - £10.50
3. Bourjois - 23 - £7.49
4. Sally Hansen - Pumice - £6.99
5. OPI - Pink Yet Lavender - £11.95
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Crack Your Code -
This nail polish is such a beautiful shade. I really like this because it seems like a gorgeous glitter orange shade. I really like Topshop nail polishes and this one looks really pretty.
 
2. Orly - Star Slanged - Now this is a really pretty colour. As you probably know I am not that into red shades I don't know I don't even like the colour red so. But I would like to have another go and look at some of these polishes.
 
3. Bourjois - 23 - I don't think this even has a name or if its even sold anymore. So I am not too sure about this. Its a strange brown shade really and it looks incredible actually.
 
4. Sally Hansen - Pumice - This is the strangest shade I have seen. I love it actually and I think this is the next polish on my buying list. Its gorgeous shade because it looks like a white mint shade actually. I only have one Sally Hansen shade and I want more.
 
5. OPI - Pink Yet Lavender - I love this polish. I really think that glitter polishes are amazing and I like OPI nail polishes as well. Its really pretty shade and I will like to try many more OPI nail polishes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment