Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2020

Currently Wearing | #334


It has been a long while since i have posted anything sorry. I had to change laptops due to my other one having internet issues where it wasn't working. It was just a continuous problems. 




This is Revolution Zapp Tastic, this is the brightest polish I probably own. It is such an amazing one. It does dry quite matte and is quite a strange consistency. But I really liked this polish, I can see myself grabbing the other colours from this brand. This is the first time me trying Revolution and I know for a fact I will be going to get some more. This took 3 coats, but I felt it didn't level out. I can see alot of people moaning about that because it isn't great especially when it is a neon. This is the collaboration and I have forgotten to post the collab photo - it was for Gem's birthday and she loves a revolution neon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment