Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2020

Resolutions | 2020 Nail Resolutions

Here is my 2020 nail resolutions, I was hoping to post this way sooner than I was. But obviously I forgot.

1. To use 80+ nail polishes this year.
As you all know I have the untried year going on. So I am trying my hardest to use as much polish as I want. This will be the year I can do 80 plus polishes.

2. To complete my ABC nail art challenge.
I am really happy with this challenge, so if you didn't know what is happening. I haven't really explained this. But if you follow me on instagram you would have seen it. I have already done a spoiler post. But I will make sure in the next couple of days I will post it to show you.
 
3. To upload two videos a week.
I have done that consistently as we speak. I am very happy with how this is working out. I know there will be times where I struggle to do it especially if I run out of ideas. But I know I can do it.
 
4. I would love to swatch for a brand.
I would absolutely love to do this, I know it is a strong ask but there you go. I am very happy with doing my swatching. I know I could do it, but being asked for a big brand or even a UK indie brand would be surreal. I know I shouldn't be so down about it because it could easily not happen. But there we go, never give up on my dream.
 
5. To finish my excel spreadsheet.
This is something I have been meaning to do for the longest time. I will eventually film a video when I get round to doing it so I can show you all.
 
6. To try more indie brands.
I am a mainstream girl at heart really, but this is the year I want to wear indies. I would love to do 20 I reckon as I do have so many in my collection.
 
7. To reach 100 YouTube subscribers.
As I write this I am currently on 85 subscribers. I am so happy with that but 100 would be my dream.

8. To get 900 instagram followers.
I am currently on 877 followers. So this is possible I guess. But what with instagram right now, that may be quite tricky.
 
9. To remember to use cuticle oil
I am the worst at using it, I know there are many people who remind each other on instagram. I am one of those that need reminding haha.
 
10. Remember to reply/comment on instagram
I am pretty rubbish with this, so this is why I need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment