Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Currently Wearing | #332

Here is a very delayed currently wearing. This obviously should have been up last year for Halloween. But it clearly isn't. So lets see if I can post all of these currently wearing's within the year (Don't quote me on that please haha).
 
Here is Essence Roller Coaster. This is really gorgeous, I am a huge fan of this green. This nail art was quite last minute actually. I didn't have n idea at all of what nail art I wanted to do. So I found this cute one when I looked on Pinterest and found some really cool Halloween nail wheels. I am very happy with how this turned out actually. I have a really cute Maleficent and a cat which might be my favourite nail art haha. I also used purple for a dotticure and some slime which you cant really see that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment