Pages

Saturday 1 February 2020

Monthly Haul | February 2019

Here is a monthly haul from February 2019, oops. I am so sorry how behind I am. So I really didn't want to leave these posts out as I had taken the pictures already.

First of all we have Ard As Nails - Magic, Mombie and Mantis. Ted Baker Burgundy which I love the bottles. The Mani & Lola polishes for that month was Morgan Taylor Watch Your Step Sister, CND Lavender Lace, Cuccio Eve's Blush, Nails Inc Gimme A Peck. I also bought from Glam Polish which I love. I have Glam Polish Fish Are Friends, not family, Glam Polish We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Glam Polish The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers. I have LA Colors Never Ending and Seren Eden. I also went crazy with BarryM - BarryM Peachy Feels, BarryM Fuschia Kiss, BarryM Pit Stop. Then I went to beauty outlet store which is one of my favourite shops. I have BarryM Poppy, BarryM You Drive Me Navy, Sally Hansen Terra Coppa, Essie Blue-tiful Horizon. I have Avon base coats as they are my favourite. I have Sinful Colors Vibrant Vida and Sinful Colors Base coat which is my favourite base coat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment