Pages

Friday 3 January 2020

2019 | Nail Polish Yearly Favourites

Here is my 2019 nail polish favourites. This year has been such a good year I have used 79 (if my counting is right haha). But I have had so much polish and have been out my 19 polishes favourites. This was pretty hard choosing if I am honest.

I would usually have each photo of my manis but I won't because I am sure there is manis that I haven't actually posted just yet. I will just list them all as you can see all of these absolute beauties behind in my photos.

TOP 19 OF 2019 POLISH FAVOURITES:
Prism Polish - Drip Drip Drop
Glam Polish - Son Of A Beach
Primark - Penny
Primark - Desire
Technic - Unicorn Tears
China Glaze - Strawberry Fields
Ard As Nails - Pumpkin Juice
BarryM - You Drive Me Navy
Barbie Glitter (Over BarryM dark base ^^)
Morgan Taylor - Up In The Air Heart
Essence - Midnight Sky
Essie - Let It Glow
BarryM - Peanut Butter
BarryM - Fuchsia Kiss
Sinful Colors - Magik Touch
Essie - Bon Boy Age
Ard As Nails - Merry Bery Christmas
BarryM - Crystal Blue
Essie - Virgin Sow

No comments:

Post a Comment