Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2020

Currntly Wearing | #333

Here we have is another currently wearing, lets see if I can post all of these very soon as I really don't want to be too far behind when it comes to these. But I may have to start blogging every single day at this rate to get my posts up in time. So expect many more posts in January.


This is Next Concrete Carly. I used 3 coats for this. This is such an unusual polish. At first when I swatched the first coat I really didn't like it. I wasn't too sure. But when I put on another two coats I really liked it. It looked so gorgeous. I wasn't sure why it was so watery on the first coat and looked awful. But as you can see, it has a like gritty look to it. But it isn't on the nail. I have filmed a swatch video to this polish if you wanted to go and see it. I was so intrigued and I am a fan of the next polishes also.

This was for a birthday collab for dogs. I think my dog is just so cute. Funnily enough I am not the biggest dog lover. But these are adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment