Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2020

My 2019 Nail Resolutions | Overview

Happy New Year Everyone!
We are in 2020 now and I did promise you that I would but nope that didn't happen is it. So I will try my hardest to do loads of blogging this month. I will hopefully get up 15-20 posts this month or any months. This will be something that I know I can achieve.
1. To Use 80+ nail polishes
Well I used a total of 79 polishes! Urgh that annoyed me so much.
2. To attempt to get better at stamping
Well I did one stamping nail art this year it was when I got sent a Beauty Big Bang plate which is crazy still really. I really loved the stamping plate it was cute. I think i will still try and do some stamping in 2020 but just not put it on my resolutions really.
 
3. To get my blog posts up on time
Well this was a fail wasn't it. Ooops. I tried so hard to get this posted and I think this year I will do so much better.
 
4. Complete the 31 daily challenge (weekly version)This was also a fail because there never was 31 daily challenge which is pretty annoying. But what can you do I suppose.
5. To upload as much as I can on YouTubeYes I uploaded as many videos as I can and this makes me very happy. I didn't upload every week, but I posted 73 times on YouTube in 2019.

6. To finally prism polish Yes I did! It was in my 2019 favourites so I was very happy about this brand and can see myself buying many more haha.
7. To reach 100 subscribersSadly I didn't get to 100 - I got to 79 which is still pretty mad really.
8. To remember cuticle oil
I don't think I really used much this year oops. But I know I will make sure I use it every single day because my cuticles need to be looked after especially as my hands are always in water.
9. To try and work on sponging
No I didn't do any this year. I think I will give it a miss to be honest as I am quite rubbish at doing it.

10.
To swatch polishes more instead of focusing on nail art
I did a lot of nail art so I don't think I did much with this. I want to try and balance it because I want to use my polishes as much as I can. I usually do post my swatches if I am doing nail art too. I have got a lot of nail art planned for 2020 though.

No comments:

Post a Comment