Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Currently Wearing | #98

Another currently wearing for you today, I am wearing something sunny and bright today. I guess the sun was out when I worn this. Sorry for no wishlists for two weekends running, I have actually been away. But they will be back next weekend!
I am wearing BarryM Papaya, if I am honest I wasn't sure if I could pull off this colour. But what a perfect summery colour this is, it is a coral which might look more of an orange in some lights. I really like this. This took 2/3 coats, sometimes I had to just got over it because I could see a few bare patches as well as some streaks. BarryM gelly hi shines are one of my absolute favourites, I really love using them. I actually have so many yet I haven't used barely any of them. I will try and do a post soon on the ones I have used. That might be in about two years time with my track record ha-ha.

2 comments:

  1. Hayley this is gorgeous and it's reminded me I've not worn this in ages. It's such a gorgeous colour.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it. I need to wear more of my BarryM's I have so many yet only worn a few xx

      Delete