Pages

Sunday 28 August 2016

Wishlist #139

I haven't posted a wishlist in a few weeks, so I am back. I cannot believe how close we are to September! Where has this year gone, it will be Christmas soon what.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Stars & Stripes - £5.00
2. Topshop - Culture Club - £5.00
3. Topshop - Shameless - £6.00
4. Topshop - Behave - £6.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Topshop - Stars & Stripes - This is such a unique nail polish, this is such a great polish. It has stars and stripes in a clear base. This would be absolutely perfect for 4th of July. It would be lovely because it is so unique.
 
2. Topshop - Culture Club - This is a great nail polish shade, I can't really tell what colour it is because it looks like a dark brown or purple. This looks perfect and I think that it would be perfect again for winter or autumn. I'd love to get this.
 
3. Topshop - Shameless - This isn't pictured obviously because I couldn't find it anywhere when I was searching for it. It is a metallic matte blue shade. It seems like it should be a turquoise blue which again would be really nice for the colder months. I don't think that topshop sells this polish anymore.
 
4. Topshop - Behave - This polish is another matte nail polish, that once again isn't sold. But it is a deep pink, you don't usually see any deep pink shades. I really love pinks but I feel that I don't wear them enough. I am more of a dark kind of girl. This would be nice, but once again pretty sure they don't sell matte nail polishes anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment