Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Wishlist #138

It is wishlist time once again, I am trying so hard to be posting more because that was one of my resolutions at the start of the year.

                                        

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Picture Polish - Whimsy - £11.00
2. OPI - Tutti Frutti Tonga - £12.00
3. OPI - Care To Danse? - £12.00
4. OPI - That's Berry Darling - £12.00
5. OPI - Pink Before You Leap - £12.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Picture Polish - Whimsy - What a pretty polish, I really like the name it is super cute. I haven't seen this picture polish, it is probably out of stock but oh this is really pretty. I need this.
 
2. OPI - Tutti Frutti Tonga - This is a really strange nail polish. It isn't a orange or even a coral, it is more of a peachy shade. It sort of looks like the one from the coca cola collection which I cant remember the name of.
 
3. OPI - Care To Danse? - This is a pretty sheer polish, I have seen swatches and I have to admit I am not sure on this polish. If you ever have the time to look at this polish it is a super sheer polish. I am really not a fan of sheer polishes as I don't feel as if they do anything to your nails.
 
4. OPI - That's Berry Darling - Oh what a beautiful bright pink nail polish this is. I absolutely love my pink nail polishes. I feel like I need a lot more pink nail polishes and maybe I should have a post of all my pink nail polish collection.
 
5. OPI - Pink Before You Leap - I really love this shade, it s so perfect for the autumn. I think this would be perfect with some stamping over the top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment