Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Haul | A Pretty Huge Haul

I have bought so many polishes and you know what I don't care ha-ha. I don't know if I will get wearing any of these just yet. So I'm sure you can look out for these in the next couple of years when I eventually get around to wearing these polishes. But I hope you enjoy this pretty long post.
 
So i headed to the Models Own bottle shop, Models Own is one of my favourite brands. I love it and i will always love it. As some of you might know they have an offer on its 6 for £20, so of course I picked up 6. It was a tough decision when I have most of the collections already. First I got Blue Skies, this is the last one I needed to pick up from the festival collection, then I picked Chrome Copper. I got this because I have heard its great for stamping. The next one is from the dare to bare collection which only come out the day I went to the bottle shop, this is in Skin Deep. The next one is Shades, a really pretty pink/coral. The next one is from the soft pop collection in Cosy Posy. The last polish is Toxic Apple from the ice neon collection.

Then I went to Fragrance Direct, i was going to do an individual post for this but i thought i might as well just do it all in one. Yes I did go a little crazy, but who doesn't deserve to treat themselves. I picked up L'Oreal Independence Day, I have such a great idea for this polish and it was only 90p!! Then I picked up three OPI polishes, I picked up Hello Hawaii Ya? this is such a beautiful mauve, this will be perfect for winter. The next polish is UH OH Roll Down The Window, this is stunning khaki shade, I think this is perfect for winter or even autumn. The next one is OPI Its A Piazza Cake, I have been wanting this for so long. The next polish is Rimmel Sage All The Rage, this is a really pretty polish. I kind of went a bit crazy for Essie polishes. Fashion PlaygroundParka Perfect and Chills & Thrills.  I have two Orly, this is a sort of new brand for me and I need to get so many more I have Snowcone and Rage.
 
I have lots of Tehnic nail polishes, that I got in Bodycare. I am not sure if it is a shop all around the country, but I really like it. I wont go through the colours because this may be the longest post I have ever done. I have White Sands, this is just for my nail art or maybe a full manicure. Then I have Ginger, Florence Fancy a super pretty glitter. Then I have Surf's Up, Happy Holidays and Electro. The last polish i have in this picture is Sinful Colors Kylie Jenner collection in the colour Slay Grey. This has such a beautiful gold shimmer running through it.
 
I went to TKMaxx and a beauty store. I picked up Ole and Purple Crush, this is a duo set. I am pretty sure this isn't actually meant to be what the duo is supposed to be. But I have no complaints as it is super pretty. Then I went to the beauty store, I picked up Nailed London Fruit Punch. It is a really pretty glitter, I may do a close up post for some glitter polishes. I have OPI DS Extravagance, this is very popular polish I am so happy that I got this one. Then I have Seche Uplifting, this is so pretty and so unique to anything I have in my collection. Then the last one I have China Glaze Lemon Fizz, I knew I would have regretted this if I left the store without it ha-ha.
 
This is all the polishes I bought, I went a little crazy. But I actually have two polishes that I left out of this as I had bought after I planned this post. Have any of you guys tried any of these polishes? I would love to know. I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for staying till the end.
Hayley
A Nail Polish Addiction
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is such a fun haul & im glad you treated yourself. I love a good splurge and I'm super excited to see others. Can't wait to see some nail art with these colours.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I am sure I can come up with some great nail art xx

      Delete