Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

Glam Nail Challenge | May 2016

This is the final post on my Glam nail challenge, this is a collage of all the pictures that I've taken throughout the month of May. 
              
I am so happy with myself for finishing this and I absolutely loved taking part. This was really handy for my untried year too because in total I used 10 nail polishes. I feel my nail art skills have gotten a lot better as well. Out of all of these nail art designs I have one I absolutely love the bees and the flowers. I know some of them aren't great but I am learning and getting realty into nail art. You may actually see more nail art at the end of the year when I put together my favourite nail art of the year.

2 comments:

  1. I had to do a double take when I saw May in the title. It's such a nice feeling to get a challenge complete so well done. They all look grgeous.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I am so behind on everything with this blog. I feel such a bad blogger. I love doing challenges, I will be doing more in the future xx

      Delete