Pages

Sunday 31 July 2016

Wishlist #137

It is wishlist time, I completely forgot to post last week as I was away for the weekend. I just hope you enjoy this.
                                         

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Prince Street - £1.99
2. Essie - I'm Addicted - £7.99
3. Models Own - Brunette Red - £5.00
4. OPI - Skating On Thin Ice Land - £11.99
5. OPI - Put It In Neutral - £11.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Prince Street - This is such a beautiful purple nail polish. I'm not sure if NYC even still do nail polish because there is hardly any on the superdrug website which is kind of strange. But what a deep metallic purple it is.

2. Essie - I'm Addicted - This is such a beautiful blue nail polish, I really love it. I know Essie is so hit and miss as a brand. I absolutely need this. I haven't seen much about this nail polish before so I might have a look at a few reviews.

3. Models Own - Brunette Red - This is a deep redy brown shade. It is super pretty as well. I know this would be absolutely perfect for the autumn months, when the leaves start coming down. That would be super cool.
 
4. OPI - Skating On Thin Ice Land - This is a cool polish, not as bright as the NYC purple though. This is more of a deeper polish for autumn or winter. I really like this and I haven't got many colours in my OPI collection, its pretty dull as well. I really do like this and I just need to get it.
 
5. OPI - Put It In Neutral - This is a classic nude nail polish. I feel this would be absolutely perfect for an interview as it is that pretty shade.

2 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist posts and also want the models own colour, it's stunning. It would be great if you did some follow up posts showing what you've bought and ticked off these lists.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you like them Vicky! I will be doing follow up posts, I was thinking at the end of the year that would be cool. Thank you for all your lovely comments xx

      Delete