Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Haul | Base Coats & Colours

I haven't done a haul in a long time. I do have loads to post though so bare with me, this is my most recent one actually.
This isn't from one day I promise. I could happily buy all of this in one day ha-ha. I have AVON Nail Prime Base Coat, I didn't even need a base coat but its great to get back up. Next I have a Makeup Gallery which is Poundland's brand cuticle oil. The next 4 nail polishes are from KIKO. I got all these four polishes for just £1!. Talk about a bargain. I have 670 Orange, this is a mystery polish because it has no name. The next beautiful polish is KIKO Turquoise micro glitter, which just reminds me of something from frozen or mermaids. The next polish is KIKO Metallic pink micro glitter, I really love this one. The next polish is more likely to be my favourite I love this, its KIKO Chartreuse, it is such an ugly but pretty colour. The next lines of polishes are Models Own Bubblegum, BarryM Surfboard which I need to wear so quickly because I absolutely love this colour. I have Makeup Gallery Rainbow Sparkle, which is such a beautiful multi-coloured glitter. I have this gorgeous Collection Touch Of Glamour this is a gorgeous rose gold pink. The last polish is from Nails Inc Mint Bliss, this was a free polish by getting a Wilkinson sword razor.

2 comments:

  1. Hayley I love a haul and seeing all these gorgeous colours together makes me want to go out shopping. Those kikos look amazing but you know my fave is that Barry M, it'll look lovely in you.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't posted a haul in ages. I love kiko, its a fantastic brand. I cant wait to use this barrym, such a different colour to any I have in my collection xx

      Delete