Pages

Sunday 17 July 2016

Wishlist #136

It is super hot in the UK today which is a shock. It isn't usually warm in the summer, I'm not a fan of the hot weather either because I never know what to wear and just don't enjoy the heat. Also I don't know the prices of any of these polishes so they will not be included.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. OPI - So Elegant
2. OPI - Ice Bergers & Fries
3. OPI - Suzi Has A Swede Tooth
4. OPI - Cant Afjord Not To
5. OPI - Do You Have This Colour In Stockholm?

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - So Elegant - This is such an odd glitter. I think this is in a clear base, with many glitters. There has black speckled pieces in it, then there is large hexagon pieces of silver glitter. I really like this and I think it would be super unique in my collection.

2. OPI - Ice Bergers & Fries - This may be my favourite name for a nail polish I have ever seen. I just love it, also I am not really sure the way it is spelt. But I have to admit that this is a really good looking brown. I am a huge fan of this colour especially when it comes to Autumn. I know it is pretty boring.

3. OPI - Suzi Has A Swede Tooth - Oh what a beautiful pink nail polish this is. It is super bright pink. I just really like it, it is so pretty. I am such a fan of pink nail polishes. Even though I never get drawn to pinks all the time.

4. OPI - Can't Afjord Not To  - This is such a beautiful coral shade. I think it leads more to a orangey pink. But I really do like it, I may need to go and have a look for it in a shop. I also didn't think this was the same name, I thought it was cant afjord it. So I got it completely wrong, but oh boy what a colour.

5. OPI - Do You Have This Colour In Stockholm? - I really love this colour. I think this would be great for the colder months. I gravitate towards the darker shades when it gets a little colder, I don't know why. I think this would look great with a little bit of nail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment