Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Currently Wearing | #92

This is Glam Nail Challenge day 15. This seems like it has been years ago since I painted this.
 
The theme for this was Poppies. I used Nails Inc Queen Victoria Street. I got this in October's nailbox. This is a beautiful green. I know it does look great, but be warned it is a stainer. What it is it with these stupid green nail polishes that stain. I'm pretty sure I did this when I was super angry because my football team lost. I am very passionate when it comes to football. I'm not sure if the poppies looked great, but on some nails they look good. I followed a few nail looks for the poppies. I used two coats and it was fully opaque. It looked great and Nails Inc are a great nail polish brand.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this colour but never paint when angry! :) it'll always lead to some kind of mistake. Thankfully I can't see one here ;)
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is so true! Oh that is so sweet of you. You are just too kind xx

      Delete