Pages

Sunday 3 July 2016

Wishlist #134

It is wishlist time once again, lets see what nail polish I have got this week for you.

                                       

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Butter London - Foundation - £15.00
2. ELF - Fairy Dust - £3.99
3. Technic - Miss Millie - 99p
4. Technic - Isla Bonita -  99p
5. MUA - Steel Blue - £1.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Butter London - Foundation - This is like a base coat, just its called a foundation which I think is super cool. I know this is super expensive so I probably wont be spending that much for a base coat when I can get a cheap one.

2. ELF - Fairy Dust - I have this already. I have actually worn this once, its very pretty. It has orange holographic running through it. It is super pretty and quite unusual for a silver or a light glitter.

3. Technic - Miss Millie - This would be so pretty in a jelly sandwich I would absolutely love that. Its a very thick glitter full with pink, purple and blue glitters. I absolutely love this. This even as an accent nail would look so perfect, if it was able to get fully opaque.
 
4. Technic - Isla Bonita - I think this is a micro glitter, so this would be perfect all over the nail. I reckon this would be perfect over a nude nail polish. I really would like that. I have just so many ideas for a nail polish that I haven't even bought ha-ha.

5. MUA - Steel Blue - This is such a steel blue as the name of this says ha-ha. I love blue nail polish. I am thinking of doing a colour post with so many different brands for that colour. For only a pound this is a complete and utter bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment