Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Wishlist #135

It is once again wishlist time. This is only a short one, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. It is pretty hot where I am today. Its 9pm and its still pretty warm, but I don't want to jinx it.
                                           

Polishes Mentioned:
1. MUA - Ultramarine - £1.00
2. OPI - Just Beclaus - £8.95?
3. OPI - What's Your Point Seitta? - ?
4. OPI - I'll Tinsel You In - ?
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. MUA - Ultramarine - This is a beautiful polish. It is a strange colour, not really sure how I could describe it. It is like an indigo or a blurple. It is a cool colour, worried it may be a little bit of a stainer though.

2. OPI - Just Beclaus - This is from the Gwen Stefani Christmas collection. I am not sure on this polish because the name says to me it should be about santa so it should be red. But its a berry shade. Why do these things bother me. But anyway other than the silliness of a name, its a pretty colour. I get this would be perfect for Christmas.
 
3. OPI - What's Your Point Settia? - Not sure if I have spelt the time entirely right on this. But why did I even put this down, I hate red nail polish. I only like it at Christmas and that is only for nail art. I just couldn't deal with red nails because I just don't feel it suits me that much.
 
4. OPI - I'll Tinsel You In - This is a black and white tinsel polish. So basically this is bar glitters. I do like barred glitter. I like the way it looks on your nails and it would just look really pretty on a nude nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment