Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

Wishlist #127

Its wishlist time once again, I only have three nail polishes this week. I have to say today was so disappointing on a football behalf. You know I wish I didn't love football as much as I do but I suppose I cant live without it really.
                                                   
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Makeup Revolution - Trust Me - £1.00
2. Makeup Revolution - Adore - £1.00
3. Makeup Revolution - Maybe Tonight - £1.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Makeup Revolution - Trust Me - This nail polish is possibly the most beautiful colour. I just love colours like this, it is like a mint/teal green. I really find these colours look so great on me. I haven't ever  tried a Makeup Revolution polish before, so I may need to get this.

2. Makeup Revolution - Adore - Now I do love purple. This is more like a crème polish than anything else. I just like this one. I also cant believe how cheap they are. I have to say I am a sucker for a cheap now polish. But these have got some great colour polishes haven't they.

3. Makeup Revolution - Maybe Tonight - This is such a beautiful black nail polish, this is so strange. I am still not sure if it has a bit of gold shimmer running through it, but oh I haven't seen a polish like this. It is really pretty and I am not a fan of black nail polish either.

No comments:

Post a Comment