Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Wishlist #128

It is wishlist time, this one I got completely round the wrong way, for some reason I had missed out the original number 127. So I will have to change it round. But I like this one.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. Picture Polish - Bette - £10.75
2. Essence - Nail Art Paper - £3.99
3. Essence - Best Dressed - £3.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Picture Polish - Bette - This is a beautiful blue nail polish from Picture Polish. It has holographics coming through, this is an old polish I believe. I haven't seen much about this one because it is quite old. I do love blue nail polishes because I suppose I am a sucker for it.
 
2. Essence - Nail Art Paper - Now I have seen nail art paper before, but why have I never picked them up before. There are four different papers, so the first one is newspaper print. The other three are just arty prints which I really love. I may need to get the newspaper print one because I love that design before hand.
 
3. Essence - Best Dressed - What an elegant nail polish. I just love this purple polish. It has got such a gorgeous shimmer running through it. I think it is so pretty. This would be such a great autumn nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment